Established in 1999 A.C.R.E. Contracting Ltd has grown steadily, specialising in delivering a complete refrigeration and electrical service to retail, commercial and food producers. From design through project management to installation, commissioning, and testing.
We have undertaken contracts for many high profile clients including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's and Morrisons. Using our own fully trained staff and quality sub-contractors, trained to 17th edition standards, NICIC accredited with IPAF, First Aid at Work, C.S.C.S. Asbestos Awareness, and PASMA. As well as all the relevant health & safety qualifications required to work on any UK commercial site.
Below is an example of previous work undertaken:
Complete refits of Tesco and Morrisons stores from design through to commissioning and testing. Including Mains distribution. Installation of complete CAT 5 systems for R.D.M controls in Marks & Spencer stores.
Fitting of CT Devices at Sainsbury's stores to monitor energy usage and the Fitting of a control link ACC (anti-condensate controller system) which is a stand alone controller for anti-sweat heaters in glass door cases. The control link A.C.C. varies anti-sweat heat based on dewpoint and temperature around the door frame, providing effective control of door sweat with the maximum amount of energy saved. These were also fitted across the entire Morrisons estate.
We were involved in the Tesco Sore Energy Optimisation Programme which required us to:-
- Optimise the suction pressure control settings to optimise compressor staging times within the limits of the existing controller.
- Verify suction back up system settings and operation.
- Optimise cabinet evaporation pressure set point to suit site conditions.
- Optimise Defrost period, frequency and schedule times to suit method and cabinet design.
- Optimise store and cabinet lighting levels and time of operation carry out the appropriate sequence of programme for the front end panel device and cabinet controller as installed at site.
- Installing a fault light indicator mimic panel and an ultrasonic refrigerant level detector into the refrigeration packs to highlight any fault conditions and the level of refrigerant in each pack, visible remotely as well as locally.
Fitting of new pak controllers at Tesco R.D.M controllers at Marks & Spencer, and Radford Controllers at Sainsbury's for Stawley Security Solution.
We installed a complete fire alarm system at the City Pint Building Moor Gate London across all 36 floors.
For Haringam Council we installed C.C.T.V. cameras sited on lamp posts.
For Wandsworth Council we installed C.C.T.V. cameras in various tower blocks.
For Clymac we updated and renewed as necessary the fire alarm system for the Royal Brompton Hospital.
For Nationwide Maintenance we carried out general electrical maintenance at the B.P. Petrol Refinery at Tamworth and Northampton and similarly at Coca Coca Milton Keynes.
For C.P.C. and Powersense the fitting of Gas Detection Systems at numerous Tesco and Sainsbury's stores across the U.K.